Jump to Navigation

Jacksonville Parent Relocation Lawyer

Florida Child Custody Attorney

If you are considering moving to a new city or out of the state of Florida with your child, you need the assistance of an experienced Jacksonville family law lawyer. Depending on your unique circumstances, you may need court approval or permission from the other parent of your child to move more than 50 miles from your current residence.

I am Douglas A. Oberdorfer, an experienced trial attorney with substantial experience representing clients in family law proceedings. Contact my Jacksonville, Florida, office to schedule a confidential consultation. I will protect your interests while looking out for the best interests of your child.

Knowledgeable Advocacy From a Jacksonville Parent Relocation Attorney

At my Florida law firm, I will show you how to properly file your notice of intent to relocate. I have an extensive knowledge base of relocation issues, as well as all family law matters, including:

Whether you wish to move out of state or you want to stop someone from taking your child more than 50 miles away, I will provide you with competent representation.

Protecting Your Visitation Rights in Florida

If your ex-spouse or common parent is trying to move out of the state of Florida with your child, you may have the legal right to stop the move. Your rights to visitation are extremely important to your child's best interests and must be protected. I will fight to ensure that you receive proper protection.

Learn More · Contact the Law Office of Douglas A. Oberdorfer, P.A.

If you wish to learn more about your rights as a parent, I will answer your questions and provide you with aggressive representation. Please contact my Jacksonville, Florida, office for more information or to schedule an appointment.